Making a Booking
- On making your booking your contact details are stored in compliance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
- When booking online full payment for the activity is required at time of booking.
- Quotes for group bookings are valid for 14 days and are subject to change. Eg group numbers drop.
- You can secure your booking over the phone or in person, by payment with credit or debit card, BACs transfer or cash. We require that you make at least 50% of full payment at the time of booking. We accept all major credit cards except for American Express
- We will send you a confirmation email with session details; do remember to read the attachments and let us know if you have any questions.
- By making a booking you are agreeing that you have read and understood these T&Cs and to the best of your ability, have provided us with accurate information that will help us to give you have the best experience whilst participating in any of our activities.
- Salt Air Adventures require all under 18s to have their Registration Form signed by a parent or guardian. By signing on behalf of a minor, you agree to act ‘in loco parentis’.
- By booking yourself and/or other participants into an adult session, you confirm that these participants are 16 years or older.
- By booking yourself and/or other participants into a family session, you agree that children are aged between 8 – 15 years old.
- Salt Air Adventures strongly encourage young children to get adventuring, but require that all children age 8 -15 years old are accompanied by an adult.
Cancellation/Amendments by you prior to activity date
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session.All cancellations must be made in writing. Salt Air Adventures will always endeavour to reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below.
If you decide to cancel/postpone your booking, this is what you can expect:
|Time before activity date||Refund|
|Up to 15 days before||100%|
|Between 14 days and 8 days inclusive||50%|
|Less than 7 days before||0%|
Cancellation/Amendments by us prior to activity date
There may be times when we need to make necessary changes to existing bookings due to extreme weather or staff sickness (rare). In these cases we will do what we can to let you know of changes prior to the start of your session and in the event you are un-contactable prior to the session, Salt Air Adventures will let you know of changes on arrival at your activity venue, at which time we can discuss the options available.
In the event that the session you booked is unable to take place, we will offer to try to reschedule your activity, offer an alternative adventure activity that is suitable for the conditions if possible or offer a voucher that you can use in the following twelve months. Refunds will be at the managers discretion.
Salt Air Adventure guides are knowledgeable, experienced and will always prioritise customer safety. Salt Air Adventures LTD assume no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage or third party claims which occur through no fault of their own or their instructors and cannot accept responsibility for any of the reasons cited above that a person may incur whilst participating in any of the activities unless Salt Air Adventures LTD can be proven negligent.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions -I ( the participant) accept that I participate at my own risk and I confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any such injury, loss or damage or have chosen not to take out such insurance even though I understand that this is my responsibility. I have declared any medical conditions (e.g. asthma, epilepsy etc.) or any other special needs that may affect mine or others’ safety whilst participating and accept Salt Air Adventures LTD do not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed. I will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during the activity sessions. Staff reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Safety, fitness and belongings
Salt Air Adventures mission is to maximise positive experience, adventure and learning for all of our customers.
If participants choose to ignore reasonable instructions, Salt Air Adventure guides have the right to exclude them from the whole or part of their session and cannot accept any responsibility for any liability, loss expenses or damages arising as a result.
Safety is our highest priority and we only take participants who are fit and free from the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs prior and during their activity.
Each participant must fill in a Registration Form on the day of his/her activity which includes a medical declaration that acknowledges that they are aware of the level of exertion they are about to undertake. If in our opinion the participant is not considered to be sufficiently well, fit or able to take part in their activity, we reserve the right to exclude them at any time before or during the activity, in which case Salt Air Adventures will not accept liability for any damages, loss or expenses. Any money paid by the participant will be non-refundable.
We can store phones, wallets or keys whilst you are with us and it helps us if you minimise the amount of belongings to bring with you. Items left in our care are left at the owners’ own risk and personal items taken on sessions remain participants’ responsibility.
Salt Air Adventures Property
In the same way that we will respect any of your property left in our care, we also expect you to take care of Salt Air Adventures property and agree to incur the cost of replacement or repair of any Salt Air Adventures equipment damaged as a result of your negligence or misconduct.